Who am I?

Isn’t that the million dollar question.

My name is Jennifer. I’m a middle school English teacher living in Hawaii. I’m newly engaged to the greatest guy I know and we’re happily living together… with his brother and his three legged dog. My life is kinda crazy but I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

A little over 4 years ago, I graduated college and moved across the country to a tiny island I’d never been to before. I started my first job as a teacher, met my now fiancé and started life in the adult world. As a new teacher, 99% of my energy went to surviving my first year teaching, leaving only 1% to survive as a human. I loved my job but hated how I felt like I was losing myself. Walking to the office to sign in was my only form of exercise and dinner every night consisted of popcorn and some lemonade. This went on for three years. By the end of my third year as a teacher, I was exhausted. I was craving more. I was desperate for something to change.

That’s when I stumbled across these “at home workouts” that were changing people’s lives. As a fitness skeptic, I rolled my eyes but I also watched. I had a $50 gym membership that I wasn’t using so I thought, “Why is this going to be any different?” But I also thought, “What do I have to lose?” The summer before my 4th year teaching, I signed up for a year of “Fit Netflix” and fell in love. I fell in love with the simplicity of following a workout program that I could do anywhere. I fell in love with the community of women I gained who supported me and wanted to see me succeed. I fell in love with the energy I felt for life. 

I felt changed from the inside out… so I signed up to be a coach. I wanted to help other women, my friends, my family, complete strangers, feel the way I was feeling. I’ve built an online community of women who empower one another to lead their best lives. I help women focus on themselves and lead their happiest lives. And that’s something I’m wildly proud of.

Whether you’re one of my clients or coaches, a friend or just someone popping by to see what this is all about, I am so grateful that you’re here. WELCOME!

xoxo,
Jennifer